The Secret to Understanding Women
There are plenty of men who say they don’t understand women. We are probably in agreement about the fact that women (just like men) don’t like being creeped out. Of course, it’s important that we are on the same page about what is and isn’t creepy. In order help men understand how women feel in certain situations I have provided an unpleasantness equivalent that the average man should be able to relate to.
1. Slowing down your car and inviting a strange woman to get in.
Unpleasantness equivalent: Eating dinner with a cannibal
2. Making kissing noises or whistling at women
Unpleasantness equivalent: Pouring grape juice down your own ears
3. Grabbing parts of our body
Unpleasantness equivalent: A stiletto heel piercing your eyeball
4. Sitting at the table of a woman who has asked you to leave her alone
Unpleasantness equivalent: Eating foods you are allergic to
5. Following a women, particularly in a lonely area
Unpleasantness equivalent: Being locked up in a cage with a hungry tiger