10 Kinds of Annoying People
Cats and dogs make more sense than most people I know. Yes even those cats who try to eat your green peppers until you actually put it in their bowl. Then they want nothing to do with it. The reason cats and dogs make more sense is possibly because they can’t talk.
While it might not be possible to cut the entire human race out of your life, here are 10 types of people the world would be better off without.
1. People with a full shopping cart in the supermarket express checkout lane. Exceptions to this rule are blind and illiterate people.
2. Movie patrons who have phone conversations halfway into the show. Exceptions to this rule are those are calling an ambulance because they have just had a heart attack.
3. Groups who invite you out so you can all collectively stare at your phones. Exceptions to this rule are people finding super cute cat videos to show you.
4. Individuals who cut in line. Exceptions to this rule are aid workers trying to save lives of starving children
5. People who can talk about their favourite colour for over 23 minutes. Exceptions to this rule are artists and children under 8.
6. Strangers who stand 2cm behind you at the ATM. Exceptions to this rule are people who had to come close to pull a spider off your shoulder.
7. Teenagers with water balloons. Exceptions to this rule are teenagers with poor aim.
8. Adults who cannot distinguish between your and you’re. Exceptions to this rule are people who don’t speak English.
9. Motorists who honk at pedestrians trying to cross at a cross walk. Exceptions to this rule are drivers taking pregnant women to the hospital.
10. Individuals who did not get a kick out of this list. There are no exceptions to this rule.